For many, the spa has become the ultimate escape. It’s an oasis of serenity that offers a variety of professional services that pamper every individual. When it comes to proper skin care, spa visits are the ideal option to choose because you really get to know all about your complexion. There is certainly nothing wrong with do-it-yourself therapies, but when you’re seeking the finest in pampering and quality treatments, techniques and topicals, you cannot beat the spa lifestyle.
1. Finest Facials. During 2017, Americans spent nearly $17 billion on spa services, and those numbers continue to rise. A lot of that money was dedicated to facials, and today, women and men are using non-invasive treatments to maintain a natural youthfulness.
We’re obsessed with clear, unlined complexions and want to conquer blemishes, zap away wrinkles, moisturize, regenerate, firm and beautify the skin so that our face looks flawless.
Spas offer the latest in modern treatments for luxurious pampering and facial rejuvenation.
2. Personalized Attention. Most of us are very active every day of the week. Scheduling a spa visit can create the ultimate me-time and escape. Aesthetic experts are able to personalize a skin care plan that zeroes in on your individual needs and beauty goals.
You’re not a number when you visit a spa. A relationship and personal connection develop as your technician maps out a skin care regimen for you.
3. Highly Active Treatments. The treatments developed for spa use are of high quality and formulated with potent levels of ingredients. Your aesthetic technician has access to some of the best skin care brands in the industry.
The products applied can often offer medical-grade effectiveness and treat common skin imperfections at their root causes.
4. Spa Client Changes. Gone are the days when a spa visit was only reserved for the wealthiest women. Spas have reinvented themselves and for the better. Baby boomers, millennials, men and children now comprise this welcoming, trendy blend. Spa clients are getting increasingly younger as they learn to care for their skin and avoid wrinkles and sagging.
Today’s spas are opening the door to all so that new generations can experience this special world of wellness.
5. De-Stressing Atmosphere. Spa etiquette teaches us a few key things. Put down the cellphone, stop checking your email, and let go of the technology for a while. It sounds simple, but most people can’t get away from their daily stresses.
Spa visits allow you to relax, take extremely good care of your skin, and enjoy the presence and touch of a nurturing aesthetic specialist.
Today, we are focused on a healthy lifestyle. Most of us prefer to maintain a natural agelessness. Spa visits can deliver a flawless complexion for younger and mature clients.